Julia is all girl. She loves purses and strollers and walks around with both most of the time. She has been so great at entertaining herself when I'm nursing the baby or otherwise busy with all four girls. We are so amazed at her patience and so grateful that she is adjusting to this new baby so well. Besides the new high-pitched scream she has started (probably the only way she can get attention around here) she has been the perfect 15 month old big sister! :-)


3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! These pictures are priceless! haha, what a cutie!
Oh my gosh. These pics are so cute. I love the tiara pic and the last one where she's all packed up and ready to go is adorable.
What a darling princess. Does she pack her purses with all kinds of random things like my girls do? It's hillarious what I'll find in one of their purses.
Post a Comment