




Directly above: Elizabeth in her new cute church outfit - also sporting a crown she got in nursery that day. (I'll get a better picture of the new church outfits - they both looked so adorable on Sunday!)
I haven't posted for so long! Best of intentions, but seems like so much has been going on. Nothing of major, major importance, but clothing inventory, clothing shopping, returning and exchanging clothes, my birthday, being pregnant, etc., etc.
You know, I just realized I don't think we took any pictures on my birthday. I guess when you don't have a cake and candles you don't think about the photo opportunity as much. (And being large and pregnant doesn't make it cross your mind either ;-)
But I had a nice birthday. On the Saturday before my birthday Greg's mom came over and babysat the girls while we went shopping and out to dinner. We were gone for a blissful 7 hours! We went to a Hibachi grill that was delicious and so much fun. Then Sunday my parents came over and Greg made dinner. He really is a good cook. Better than I, I'd venture to say! On Tuesday, my actual birthday night, a friend had offered to take the girls while we went for an early dinner. It was so nice to be able to get away on the official day! We went to a local Mexican restaurant - Fiesta Jalapenos. As gifts I received mostly money - which I decided to use to buy some shoes and clothes. I've already bought some comfy shoes that should be perfect for the next 3 months of pregnancy and the eventual swelling feet! Just need to go find an outfit or two now that I can live in for the rest of my pregnancy. Then my dear husband got me a gift certificate to get a pregnancy massage and pedicure. Oh, I can't wait! And last, but not least, what wonderful phone calls, birthday cards, and e-cards I received from my fabulous family and friends. It was so great to talk to everyone and it just made the day all the more special.

1 comment:
Hey Amy!! I just got your blog off of Kristie's blog. So good to see you in the blog world. My blog is www.teachersworld.blogspot.com. Please check it out.
Congratulations on little girl #3. Boy the girls are growing up fast. I can't believe how mature Elizabeth looks. :-)
Post a Comment