Saturday, October 13, 2007

Random sampler

It seems like I've had more photo opportunities in the past couple of weeks than normal. So here is a random sampler of the little cute happenings.


Elizabeth in front of our "Boo Blocks" with her cute pigtails that Daddy absolutely LOVES!



The girls were busy upstairs and after a few moments of quiet I decided I'd better check on them. Imagine my pleasant surprise when I found them quietly sitting in the rocking chair reading together.


We spent last Saturday and Sunday at my parent's house while Greg was out-of-town. The girls really enjoyed playing the piano. Elizabeth wanted the church hymn book open so she could pretend to play music and turn pages every few seconds.


Molly and her adorable little wave. The picture doesn't do it justice. So I try to get cute things like that on the video camera and the girls always stop doing what they were doing when I pull the camera out. They are too infatuated with looking in the viewfinder once they see that we are taping.


We all went outside while Greg mowed a few days ago. Molly, however, is now deathly afraid of the lawnmower. So she and I ended up back inside. (I was grateful because it was so HOT that evening!) Anyways, I looked out the back sliding glass door to see this precious sight. (Usually Elizabeth will follow Greg with her lawnmower. Guess she had missed him so much from being gone over the weekend that she needed to hold his hand :-)


Greg made some strawberry ice cream in the Vita-Mix. Molly had a little too much fun with it!


This picture was just taken this evening. I had bought a pumpkin muffin tray so Elizabeth and I could make her own special treat. Something fun that she could eat amidst all of the Halloween candy. Of course she wanted to make the muffins right away. So we made some today and both the girls loved them. Here they are posing with them before taking a bite. I would post the recipe, but not sure that they would tickle people's tastebuds like they do ours (Whole Wheat Sugar-Free Apple Walnut Muffins). Let me know, though, if you'd like a copy! :-)

1 comment:

Lester Family said...

What cuties. I miss you guys.