Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The final stages

I may not have to be induced early now! I would love that. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm terribly uncomfortable and practically sprain my waist trying to turn around in bed at night. But I have never just gone into labor and had a baby without being induced. So I would love to have the experience. I don't think my midwife will let me be terribly overdue either, though. So I hope this little one comes by 40 weeks just all by itself. (I'm at 37 1/2 now.) We're doing final preparations and realizing that some things may just have to be let go and taken care of later. I'm still having a hard time conceptualizing 3 kids, 3 and under. I imagine that is something that is to be experienced more than conceptualized ;-) We'll post the good news whenever it happens!

No comments: