Friday, November 02, 2007

Update and Halloween Fun

Just really quickly...because Halloween pictures are much more fun...all of the lab work came back in good shape, my symptoms have subsided, and I even managed to get back down to one appointment a week instead of two, yeah! I am still on the "limited physical activity" restriction. And although I have probably pushed myself too hard on too many occasions, I am much more conscientious now of taking time out to rest. I am paying much more attention to how I am feeling before I go too far, get too exhausted, and the rest of the fun that follows. (Symptoms of preeclampsia - higher blood pressure reading, swelling, headache, etc.) I may still have to be induced a little bit early because of the same blood pressure concerns as last time, but all is looking up now. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!


Elizabeth was a firefighter for her Joy School Halloween Party. Molly dressed up as a lady bug (Elizabeth's costume from a couple of years ago), but wasn't interested in posing before the party.


Elizabeth and Sophie at the party.


We joined with another group of Joy-Schoolers (one year older) for the Halloween Party. So fun!


Molly loooooves pumpkins!



Apple bobbing was a success! (Although neither of my girls got their apple out of the bin in the traditional apple-bobbing way. They tried - but then just ended up grabbing it out with their hands. :-)


Molly was too quiet at the party - and this is where I found her. When we get our bouncy seat out for the baby (which is exactly the same), I'm sure I'll find the same scenario at my own house!



Elizabeth decided that she wanted to be last year's bumblebee for trick-or-treating. Above is a cute picture of Elizabeth, Molly and their neighbor friend, Samantha, walking up to knock on a door. The girls had a blast trick-or-treating - and even traded all their candy in for a little toy the next morning!

2 comments:

Lester Family said...

Of course Elizabeth had to be a bee to trick-or-treat. It's pretty cute, the two little bugs. Darlings!!! Glad you're feeling better.

Unknown said...

Don't you just love recycling costumes? Ethan and Mally both wanted to wear the same costumes as last year.