
Molly's favorite primary song right now is "I Love to See the Temple". She always asks to listen to the "Temple Song" when we get into the car. Thus it was no wonder that when we went to the temple recently, Molly threw a royal fit when told that we had to leave the temple for a few minutes to get lunch. She absolutely loved being there. I'm glad that we made such a last-minute decision to go to the temple that we had no choice but to take the kids! It ended up being a wonderful day. The girls loved being outside on the temple grounds, but were especially thrilled that they could also go inside (to the little lobby/waiting area). Here are some cute pix...




Molly was so serious about getting Elizabeth's attention here. She just tapped and tapped on her arm until Elizabeth finally looked at her.

I loved these trees right close together and tried to get the girls to peek out from behind them. Molly just kept jumping up and saying peek-a-boo.

No comments:
Post a Comment