Yes, we still exist. And as one friend said when I told her that life has been so busy that I haven't even had time to blog, "Yeah, we know! Those dresses are cute, but come on!" And I laughed, because I know what it is like to see the same picture everytime you look at someone's blog. And even though the disappointment doesn't last, you secretly wish they would just update it because you simply love hearing the latest and seeing the latest pictures.
I really haven't taken that many pictures, either. But I'll post a few of cute little Julia really quickly and hopefully next week I will have more time to do some catch up. (Greg will be gone all week and I'll have lots of alone time in the evenings.) I've missed major events such as Elizabeth's birthday and the death of Greg's grandmother, and also just everyday fun pictures that I like to post to give a snapshot of the girls growing up.


1 comment:
Glad to see that you finally caved in and updated!! i hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment