Thanks to Greg for posting some photos the other night. I haven't had a chance to post any lately and I was getting kind of antsy that I was so behind. He was only able to get to Part 1 of all the photos we have, but at least he started and I can continue with it today.
Greg mentioned Molly's mini birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. Small enough (just our friends, the Kirkhams, and my brother, Matt's family) that I could handle doing that and then also prepare a friend birthday party for Elizabeth the next weekend. Everyone had fun playing and then we came back to our house for pizza and dessert. (Yes, we're probably the only people on earth that would go to Chuck E. Cheese just for the games and fun and come back home for pizza! :-) Anna's blessing was wonderful and we were glad to have some of our family here for that just two days later. Thanks, Matt and Laura, for coming up twice in one weekend!
Here are a couple of fun photos of the girls before I post Elizabeth's birthday and Easter.
Greg mentioned Molly's mini birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. Small enough (just our friends, the Kirkhams, and my brother, Matt's family) that I could handle doing that and then also prepare a friend birthday party for Elizabeth the next weekend. Everyone had fun playing and then we came back to our house for pizza and dessert. (Yes, we're probably the only people on earth that would go to Chuck E. Cheese just for the games and fun and come back home for pizza! :-) Anna's blessing was wonderful and we were glad to have some of our family here for that just two days later. Thanks, Matt and Laura, for coming up twice in one weekend!
Here are a couple of fun photos of the girls before I post Elizabeth's birthday and Easter.
Goggle Girls
Julia in her cute, cute outfit (Thanks, Kristie!)
Elizabeth turns 5! Pondering the wish...
Part III to come...

No comments:
Post a Comment