Sunday, June 07, 2009

Excuses, excuses

New baby, sick mom, no time or brain space for figuring out new computer, and 4 kids age 5 and under would be why blogging has taken a back seat lately.  So baby is 4 months old, mom is feeling better, brother gave a few tips on figuring out the new computer, and, well, we still have the 4 kids under 5.  But they are all sleeping.  So here are a few pictures to start.   

Our bright, smiley Anna - 4 months next week!




Just recently decided that her fingers taste good! (Pix taken yesterday at Cleveland Metroparks Farm and Garden Day.)



Julia loved the bunnies.

Elizabeth making friends with a goat.

And Molly was most interested in picking flowers.


Below...some great photos that Aunt Laura took of the girls last month with her new camera!





2 comments:

Lester Family said...

I've been wondering where you've been. Anna is a doll. Can't wait to meet her sometime. And I love that picture Laura took of Molly and Elizabeth. Fun stuff.

Megan said...

Amy, the girls are just too adorable! I can't believe how big they are getting. :) Looks like you've got the start to a great summer. Five more days, and school is out ... WAHOO!!! I need the rest.