Saturday, June 30, 2007

Father's Day

Happy Belated Father's Day to my wonderful husband! I just downloaded these pictures - taken after breakfast that Sunday. Both Greg and Elizabeth are sporting Greg's honorary "King of the Castle" crown.




In the afternoon, we headed down to my parent's for dinner. My mom had made a yummy dinner and it was nice to spend some time with my dad that day too. I feel lucky to have a very wise, kind father who has guided me gently throughout my life to make better decisions - even when I haven't been so gentle about it :-) He is very patient too. I also feel lucky to have a husband who is completely devoted to me and his two girls. He works hard, both at work and at home, and always has our best interests in mind. Happy very belated Father's Day!!!!

No comments: