We've taken some great shots of Molly lately, so I thought I'd do a "Molly post". She is becoming such the little toddler. She gets into anything and everything. Climbs onto anything and everything and is starting to say a couple of words and really express herself. She says "Hi" and "Uh-oh". We also noticed in the past couple of months that she sings a lot. She will just kind of jabber in a sing-songy kind of voice. The other day I thought that I heard her humming part of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star". But since Elizabeth didn't do that until 18 months (Molly is 14 1/2 mos.) and I thought 18 months was early, I figured it was just a coincidence. UNTIL, I heard her do it again yesterday! And again, and again. She really can sing! It is amazing to me.
A budding singer - or a doctor?

Already helping around the house!



I turned the TV on when Molly was sitting in her play table. This is how badly she wanted to watch Clifford! (Can't be that comfortable!)
No comments:
Post a Comment