Saturday, July 28, 2007

Pink, pink, pink!

Well, I thought we should finally post the exciting news. We found out on Wednesday that we are having a...yes...another girl! 3 girls...we are still amazed that it will be another girl. Today we bought a batting tee and baseball set for Elizabeth and normally - for those types of things - we will buy something that is a neutral color. Or the red, yellow, and blue one. Just so that someday when a boy came along he wouldn't be stuck with all pink things. But this time we saw this cute pink and purple batting tee set and thought, heck, we're having another girl. Even if we do end up having a boy someday, we'll get a lot of use out of this with 3 girls. So let's get it! I found myself being drawn to more pink things than ever in the toy store today. I think it is absolutely adorable when I see families with 3 little girls or 3 little boys. So we're happy. (Yes, even Greg is happy. Do they have pink GI Joe's or pink fighter airplanes???? He says he will be OK if he can resort to that :-) Now back to the drawing board for yet another girls name! Any good ideas?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I didn't even know you were expecting! I'm so happy for all of you :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting and amazing! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Pink! I heard it was the trendy thing to do, so Robb and I decided to have a girl as well. Congrats to all four Lassens!!!

Lester Family said...

Hooray!!!! How about Natalie Hannah? or Nancy Holly? or Nelly Helen? or Nicole Hailey? You can still have your NHL Greg!!!

The Lassen Family said...

I like the way you are thinking, Kristie...love it.

Anonymous said...

Three girls, that is so wonderfull. I am excited for you. What do you think of the name Gabriella?

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-membuat-telur-asin-dan-peluang-usahanya/