Thursday, February 14, 2008

Julia's Blessing


Serious pose and good view of the dress. I finally bought a nice one this time around after buying an inexpensive little white cotton dress for Elizabeth and borrowing a gorgeous one from my sister for Molly. Who would have known we'd have 3 girls in a row? Oh well, hindsight is 20/20!


Thought these smiley ones were so cute!


Can I tell you how many times that I've had something in my mind that I wanted to blog, and I just haven't made it here? If I had any audience before, I certainly don't have one now! I'm sure my family is still hanging in there :-) But I know how boring it is to go to someone's blog after checking forever and not see anything new. But also, I have been snapping pictures and just haven't seemed to get any stellar ones before this past week.

On to Julia's blessing. She looked beautiful and the blessing given to her was beautiful. She normally sleeps through church - at least the first couple of hours -and Greg said she was wide awake for the whole blessing - didn't make a peep! It was wonderful to have my parents and Greg's mom, sister and nephew there with us. More pictures to come!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Don't worry... I'm sure you guys still have quite the audience. I'm still checking in. :) These pictures are great... and her dress really is beautiful. Aren't baby blessings great?! :) Maybe you could let me use your baby and girls if you'd like to practice some portraits sometime... sound like a plan?

lexi said...

Your audience is still here and happy to see pics! So cute!!