Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Apple Farm Part I

We were excited to take a trip back to Miller's Apple Farm this year. Elizabeth really enjoyed it last year, and I knew that Molly would appreciate it this year as well. (Not to mention the mandatory Fall photos. What is Fall without pictures of kids in the pumpkin patch??!!) We did have a great time - even though it was as hot as all get out and we wore long sleeves and long pants. The girls compensated by pulling up their leggings to their knees.


Julia was fine in the stroller.


We didn't catch a photo of all 3 in the pumpkins because we could barely get Julia to sit on one...


But we did get some cute ones of the other girls.






At one point I was by myself with Elizabeth and Molly, and Molly couldn't reach the hole well enough to stick her face in. So here is our family tree...with just Elizabeth.


I took a picture of Elizabeth and Molly pretending to drive this red cart last year. So I tried the same picture again, except for that Molly was only interested in climbing in and around the cart, rather than staying still and posing for a picture. So, again, just Elizabeth. I'm sure skipping naptime didn't help the picture cause any. I'll add last year's picture just for fun.



And found this cute one from last year too...

No comments: