Friday, October 10, 2008

All girl

Well, yes, our girls can sometimes be "all girl". But what we mean is that we had our ultrasound on Wednesday and, wouldn't you believe it, but it is another girl! We think it will be fun. And of course we are completely prepared to outfit another girl. So budget-wise we can't complain. But I just think Greg is a special man to get chosen to live with 5 girls. (Although one could argue that it is all his fault, right?)

8 comments:

Kimi said...

Hooray! Congratulations! Your family is supplying the world with oodles and oodles of cuteness and beauty :)

Chatty Family said...

Congratulations Lassen family! GIRL POWER!

Katie said...

Seriously, I am still laughing!! Haha, I think it's b/c your pregnancy has been so "different"!! I could say "poor Greg" but you all are fabulous, so...Congrats!

Holli said...

That's exciting! I think it's funny that I have 4 boys and you are going to have 4 girls. Totally opposite, but the same having 4 of one gender. Enjoy your cute girls!

Niles said...

"We think it will be fun." Hilarious!
Greg - I know you are concerned about all those poor Chinese boys who won't able to find a wife when they grow up, but you've done your part; you can stop now. You are as good-hearted as you are prolific.

Loni said...

Congrats!!!!!
I hope you are very excited with the thought of another sweet angel girl. We now will have to pre-arrange marriages of all my boys to all your girls. What is Grant's wife's name going to be?

rachel said...

Well, congratulations! I know lots of people with four girls and they love it. I love the three I have. And, yes, it saves some money. I hope all goes well with the pregnancy.

Lester Family said...

yahoo! we're just happy to have another healthy little niece. Congrats. btw-i still think you can have your nhl.