My sister tagged me on this. Thanks, Kristie, for making my first tag an easy, simple one to do!
What's your husband's name? Greg
How long have you been married? Almost 7 years. Really? Wow, I just realized that myself :-)
How long did you date? A little over 3 months (but we knew each other for 6 months before that).
How old is he? 37
Who eats more sweets? He does, although he doesn’t eat as many now that I don’t.
Who said "I Love You" first? Greg
Who is taller? Greg
Who is a better singer? I am. Greg sings a great tune in the shower :-)
Who is smarter? We balance each other out nicely in this area. The "smarts" that I lack, he has and vice-versa.
Who does the laundry? I do, but Greg kindly helps out when the place is overflowing.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Does he snore? Sometimes
What does he do in his spare time? Golf, watch football and other sports,
spend time with his girls.
Who mows the lawn? Greg
What is his favorite candy bar? Almond Joy
Who cooks dinner? Me, but Greg pitches in sometimes.
Who drives? Greg
Who is the first to say they are wrong? Oh, I would say Greg is probably better at that. I’m working on it. My sister used the word "stubborn". It runs in the family :-)
Who kissed who first? Greg kissed me.
Who asked who out first? Greg asked me, but after beating around the bush for a while. I'm not sure if he thought I would say "no" or what, but he kept asking what the group of friends was doing every weekend. The times he asked I was not able to go, so I would just tell him about what was going on - innocently thinking that he just wanted the info so he could go. Come to find out, he really didn't care what the rest of them were doing. And he did officially ask me out, finally.
Who wears the pants? Depends on the situation.
Does he say he loves you every day? Yes.
I love you, Greg!
So I tag the girls in my ward. (You know who you are, but I’ll list you in case you think you’re not included – Loni, Katie, Kimi, Melissa, Amy, Tacie, Jen, Lisa, Lexi, Stephanie :-)
Just answer the questions above!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment