Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Few pictures of the little girls

I had to post this.  Anna back in June at 4 months.


Highchair pictures at not quite 7 months...I missed the 6 month highchair picture.

Julia gets into the peanut butter.  Love that face! (Enlarge to get full effect :-)

Another precious face. No, Julia is not potty trained or even close to it.  But she does like to sit on the potty and I will put her there everyonce in a while.  The thing I love about it is that she is so short that her legs barely go over the side.  (She's our shortest little one.)

1 comment:

chelsea norton said...

Hi Sister Lassen! Your family is so cute! they have gotten so big since last time i saw them when i was a missionary in your ward! I have a random question though.. i keep thinking about a recipe you made when i was there for dinner like 2 years ago! it was a black bean rice salad thing. It was soooo good! I cant find the recipe anywhere! can i get that from you??? my email is chelsnort@gmail.com.... i hope you know what im talking about! thanks!