Friday, January 04, 2008

Playing in the snow and Christmas

I never thought I'd make it back here again! In my free time these days I manage to do things like go to the bathroom, change my clothes, clear off the table for the next meal/snack, or prepare and eat the next meal or snack. I have a long list of things that I would "like" to get done, and realize that while I have a newborn those things may or may not happen. I thought maybe I could manage to send out a late Christmas card...hmmmmm...maybe they'll have to be Easter Greetings?! :-)

We finally had some snow the week before Christmas. It was Molly's first official time playing out in the snow and she wasn't sure about it at first. She stayed in the part of the driveway that Greg had shoveled, but ended up venturing out into the snow covered yard eventually.






We really enjoyed our Christmas, even though this Christmas season was a quiet one for us.

Here is the tree after Santa arrived on Christmas Eve and the stockings on Christmas morning before the girls got their hands on them...



After having our traditional picnic breakfast upstairs in our room, we opened presents...




Grandma and Grandpa Perkins gave Elizabeth and Molly dolls for Christmas. They were bigger than Julia! We had to get a picture so you could see the comparison.


After presents we set off for Greg's sisters house for the rest of the day. Here are pictures of Elizabeth and Molly ready to head out the door for Cindy's - outfitted with new slippers, toys, and backpacks.



Aunt Valerie holding Julia


Elizabeth and Molly with cousins, Connor and Kyle, playing with newly opened presents.

No comments: