We celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary today. So 6 years and 3 kids later...whew, what an exciting ride! :-) Thank you to a husband who has supported me through 1/3 of those 6 years being pregnant. Quite a feat, if I may say so myself!
Greg is a very involved and dedicated husband and father who has made so many things possible - including me being able to stay at home with the kids, me being able to rest (after Dr.'s orders) during the last month or more of my last two pregnancies and for the first little while after the births, and the list could go on...I know he sacrifices much for our family and I hope he knows how grateful I am. I don't think I say it enough.
I love you, Greg!
P.S. Yes, we did get to celebrate. We escaped last night for over 3 hours - caught dinner at Applebee's and did some Christmas shopping at Target. A real date! And the baby slept the whole time. (Not a big surprise, but we were just glad she didn't decide to change her sleeping habits on us right then :-)
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment