Thursday, February 26, 2009

Molly Funnies

Last night Molly went into the bathroom and ran back out immediately saying dramatically, "What's going on there? What's going on there?" I was afraid I was going to go there and find that the toilet had overflown and we were going to have another basement "flood" on our hands. (This happened a little while ago and I just realized I never blogged about it. Good story, though...to be recounted at a later date). Anyways, I got to the bathroom only to see the toilet seat up. I started laughing so hard because I realized that Molly had never seen the toilet in that state and had no idea what to do. That said two things to me, #1 we are obviously a household full of girls, and #2 Greg must be pretty darn good at putting the toilet seat down if Molly, who has been potty trained since October, has never seen the toilet seat up!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Haha, this is great! I also love that you didn't blog about the basement flood..I know I won't forget it for a VERY long time! BTW, Spencer has been going on the potty pretty well..but I think we are still a little while away from being toilet trained :Sigh: One day, one day..I'll work harder when he isn't sick (yep, still sick!) or when I'm not pregnant anymore! :)