
Hi all, say hello to Anna Jane. I'll let Amy blog on the details, I'll just get some photos up and the much needed details. Anna was born 5:13pm on Thursday, February 12th, at Lakewood, OH Hospital. She weighed 7lbs. 14oz, 19 1/2 inches long and 34.5 cm head circumfrence.
The delivery went very well, baby and Mom are doing great. The rest of the girls came over last night to see their new sister. Everyone is very excited about our newest addition, Anna.
Molly & Anna sharing a moment. Molly is so excited!!
Elizabeth with Anna, she just can't get over how pretty her little sister is.
We love her!

12 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so happy that things went well. Anna is beautiful. I love the family pic at the hospital.
Congratulations Lassen family! I am so glad all went well. The pictures are priceless, especially the last family photo. I absolutely love it. Anna will be well-loved by all her sisters!
Congratulations! Glad you are all doing well. Four girls...I know a Mom with 4 boys close to the same ages...match making? :-) Enjoy your sweet new baby!
Beautiful girl!! Congrats and I am so glad that everything went well! Can't wait to come over and meet her!
Yay! I was just thinking of you today, wondering if you were going to make it to the 18th or not. I am glad it all went well. You pick great names for your girls. They are all beautiful :) (The girls, not just their names)
Congratulations. Love you guys. Can't wait to meet my newest niece!
Congrats to the entire family. Amy you look great! She's as pretty as your other girls. Best wishes as your family grows.
Congratulations!
Congrats!!!! I love the picture of the entire family, makes me know why people look at me funny with my four kids...there are a lot of kids. You better post the details soon!
Congratulations! Anna is adorable and beautiful, and Amy, you look so beautiful as well. You have a wonderful family :)
Congratulations to you all - especially three big sisters! Amy, you look great! CAn't wait to see little Anna join the pew in front of us!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. We wish you lots of sleep. I'd be happy to take a nap for you.
Post a Comment